Gibson - Whiskey
When it comes to shoe categorizing, the Gibson is a bit of a rule breaker. But hey, we make the rules here, so we might as well break 'em too. Is it a monk strap? Is it a desert boot? Is it a chukka? Technically speaking, it's a combination of the three. But most importantly, the Gibson is an everyday staple perfect for breaking some rules of your own.
- Made with 100% ultra-smooth genuine suede from our ethical tanneries.
- Treated to be fully water-resistant so your shoes will hold up in all weather, keeping your feet clean and dry.
- Complete with our crepe rubber outsole.
- Lightly padded cork insole that molds to your foot making each wear more comfortable than the last.
- Goodyear welted construction for a virtually indestructible shoe that is fully sealed against any water or weather trying to sneak in.
- Handcrafted in Spain by artisans in our ethically certified family-owned factories.
The Gibson fits true to size, and we recommend ordering the same size shoe that appears most frequently in your current shoe wardrobe.
If you would like to speak to a specialist directly regarding size and fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.