Rae - Oak
- Rae was the very first Sylven New York style to be designed, and is named for our Creative Director's late grandfather. The embodiment of a 'boot for all trades', our take on a classic Chelsea boot style is one of ease, comfort, style, and durability. The full rubber outsole is made for traction and will keep up with you on all your adventures. Our custom waterproof suede allows you to wear these in all weather conditions so you never have to be without them.
- 1 1/4" leather stacked heel
- 100% waterproof suede upper
- Full leather lining
- Rubber heavy tread outsole
- Lightly padded insole
- Handcrafted in Albacete, Spain
The Rae fits extremely true to size. We encourage you to order your typical size and not to go up a half size even to accommodate thicker socks.